Memphis, TN 38115
Hours: Saturday Night 8pm till 2am
- Bar Type: Night Clubs
- Bar Style: Dance, Lounge, Mature Audience, Pool Hall
- Venue Style: Alternative
- Music Style: '80s, Alternative, Blues, Classical, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Disco, Electronica, Hip Hop, Jazz, Metal, Pop, Punk, R&B, Rock, Salsa, Top 40
- Price Range: $31-Up
- Reservations: First come first serve
- Alcohol: BYOB
- Facility Features: Audience Participation, Dancing, Disc Jockey, Guided Tour
Question 1 of 9 view all
Answer questions. See results.
Try one of these tips to improve your results:
- Ensure your search term was spelled correctly.
- Use a filter, search by neighborhood or drag and zoom the map to check a different part of town.
- Make your search less specific (e.g. Chinese instead of Kung Pao chicken).
- Are we missing a venue or event? Add it and let us know what you think.
* The largest, most elite, private club in the mid-south area for distinctive open-minded couples and singles, 21 years of age and older.
* The perfect, no pressure atmosphere for those who are curious about meeting, chatting, flirting and dancing with other open-minded adults.
* Catered to the wants & desires of our members. We listen to your suggestions and strive to always give you the best experience possible!
* Our entire staff is at your disposal to assist you in any way. We'll give you a tour, introduce you around and make sure your visit is memorable.
- Menu: View Menu
- Games: Darts, Pool Tables
- Payment Methods: Cash Only
- Parking: Available, Free Lot
- Email Address: email@example.com
What's the vibe?No answers yet. Be the first!
How are the drink prices?No answers yet. Be the first!
What makes this place special?No answers yet. Be the first!
What's the dress code?No answers yet. Be the first!
Does it have any special drinks?No answers yet. Be the first!
What kind of music gets played?No answers yet. Be the first!
Who plays the best music here?No answers yet. Be the first!
Where's the best place to park?No answers yet. Be the first!
What's the best night to go?No answers yet. Be the first!